Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crochet Time in My New Nook


I was able to enjoy a little crochet time today in my new nook.  I prepared a nice iced coffee; one tablespoon of sugar, and two tablespoons of half-n-half (I like a little coffee with my cream).  I gathered together my project, tools of the trade, and sat down to enjoy a little crochet "me" time.  Heavy sigh........now this, is the good life!

Pebbles, our 11 year old fat cat, decided to join me in the quiet of "the nook" and kept me company as my son played nicely with his floor puzzles. 

I've made some good progress on my MM#2, as I affectionately call her.  I have 19 octagons complete to date and should be able to start on number 20 later today.  I am hoping to complete all 30 octagons by the end of August.  And, if my days allow, perhaps a good portion of the squares and triangles the pattern calls for as well.


 Joy for the day is in my crochet!

HDP