Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm in a whirlwind...




My mother is coming.....

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm really excited about my mom's upcoming visit and I'm looking forward to seeing her and spending some good quality time with her.  But......

The house needs to be cleaned!  Top to bottom clean.  I'm not just talking running the vacuum and wiping the furniture with Pledge.  I'm talking a good, get down on your knees scrub the floors type of clean.  The kind you might do if you were having a white glove inspection and your life depended on it type of clean.

Now, my mother always tells me, "don't go to any trouble."  But, I feel like I must!  The overwhelming urge to turn the house inside out and make sure there aren't any dust bunnies hiding under the bed is a driving force bursting from within.

On Comet, on Windex, on Pledge and Febreze!  From the bowels of the basement to the highest peak of the roof!  Dust away, dust away, dust away all!

(Love you mom!) 


HDP