Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Adventures in Blogging

Blogging has become a new adventure for me; another avenue for self discovery.  I've never been good at keeping a journal and often struggle with being faithful to something like this in the long term.  So right now, I'm kind of "winging it", just to find my voice and the words to jot down on my electronic "tablet".  It has been fun so far. 

In my other life, in the business world, I would write letters, memos and e-mails for my bosses.  I've also been a "publisher" and writer for different departmental newsletters in the land of suits, ties, and proper business protocol.  But, writing for myself is a fresh idea; what do "I" want to say today instead of what point the person I am working for is trying to convey. 

So, if my writing seems a little disjointed from day to day, keep in mind, I'm a novice.  At this point, I don't have a goal in mind other than to have a venue for jotting down my thoughts on my little slice of life.  

My joy for today is in this adventure of blogging and the things I'm discovering about myself along the way. Happy blogging!