Monday, January 31, 2011

Morning Time...

I'm a morning person...

One of my favorite parts of the day is my first cup of coffee and my devotionals...


I got a new little devotional book at Half Priced Books last week.  It was marked down on clearance for $2.  I recognized some of the names of the contributors, so I picked it up.  

Today's reading was on contentment. 

I really liked what the writer penned so I thought I'd share it with you...


"And that's the secret of life:  living contentedly in the moment - not dwelling on the good ol' days, nor wistfully dreaming about what might be, but living now, today."
(Marabel Morgan)  

"...I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content..."
 - Philippians 4:11 (NKJV) - 

Wishing you contentment in your day and throughout the week.
 

HDP