Thursday, January 6, 2011

An Award!





Debi, from Hooks, Yarns, Crafts and Gardening has given me an award!  Thank you Debi.  :-)


Part of the deal is to share seven things about myself.  Hmmm..here it goes:
  1. I'm a twin; fraternal, not identical.
  2. I love to crochet (oh, I forgot...I think I'm supposed to tell you things you don't already know).
  3. I'm a descendant of one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence (Samuel Adams).
  4. My husband's family is related to Walter Cronkite (at least that's what I'm told).
  5. I love a good mystery (book or TV show - but no gore please).
  6. Chocolate Chip ice cream is my favorite.
  7. I love winter (when it snows; really I do).
There!  Now, I'd like to award the following blogs with this prestigious award!








I enjoy reading their positive and upbeat blogs, I'm sure you will too! 

Thanks again Debi!  :-)

HDP