Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year from The Good Life...

This has been an exciting year of firsts for me, venturing out into "blog land" and keeping a journal of sorts, of the happenings in my simple, yet fulfilling life.  

I saw some of the beautiful collages people have been creating, so I thought I'd give it a try.  

These collages are a review of the things I've "blogged" about since I began writing this past summer.  

Crochet projects and all around relaxing times spent with my crochet hook and yarn...
 


The beauty of the outdoors with shots from walks in my neighborhood and some of our family outings...
 

This past six months of blogging has been a fun adventure.  

I'm looking forward to 2011 with anticipation and excitement thinking of all the new and wonderful discoveries out there to be made, and to "journal" about in...

The Good Life...

Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy New Year.  May you find your "good life" through the little joys found in the day to day.

HDP