Friday, January 28, 2011

O Sun, Sun......Wherefore Art Thou Sun?


It's been gloomy this week in southwestern Ohio..........I miss the sun...

Thankfully, I have access to clip art that reminds me of what it is supposed to look like.....blue skies, fluffy white clouds....ahhh, I can almost feel the warmth on my face.  Isn't this picture bliss?

I really don't mind winter, but I do like to see the sun in the sky from time to time.  :-)

Yesterday I started an afghan called Heritage Afghan from Afghans for All Seasons.  I've been wanting to try this blanket for a while.  It uses a graph and you carry your yarn along changing colors as you go.  It is slow going as my yarn keeps getting twisted as I move from green to cream, cream to green, and then back again....This is the first time I've attempted this type of project.  I do like a challenge, but I may get frustrated with the yarn twisting situation.....time will tell......


I hope you'll have a wonderful evening and the start to a relaxing weekend.

Joy for the day is in my sunny clip art and knowing spring is just around the corner...

HDP