Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Afternoon...

We've had a busy Sunday afternoon.  

I've been sorting and decluttering the kitchen, office, and family room while my husband has been working in the lower level.  All plans for a quiet afternoon of relaxing in my crochet chair with hook and yarn went quickly out the window.  

Pebbles isn't phased by all the hustle and bustle and tends to take over my chairs when I'm not in them......whether it be in the kitchen nook...


or, in the family room...


As you can see, she has little patience for photo opportunities...

On the crochet front, I'm still working on the Eugene Throw and am at the 2/3 point.  Maybe by next weekend I'll have it complete and ready to show you. 

I'm still "plugging away" on my flowers scrap afghan.  I think I'll make it 7 squares across by 9 rows down.  That should make a decent size blanket to keep someone warm.  


For dinner, I put the ingredients for pizza dough in the bread maker and I can hear it whirling around mechanically kneading the flour, yeast, water, salt and oil into a pliable consistency.  It should be ready to shape and top shortly.  

I'm looking forward to relaxing this evening and making further progress on "Eugene".  Fingers crossed that it falls into place. 

Joy for today is in getting a head start on the week...

HDP