Friday, January 21, 2011

Little Bit of This....

...and a little bit of that...

We've had a full week this week.  

Dear son started a tumbling class.  We tried a free class and he absolutely loved it, so I signed him up for the remainder of the session.  Homeschoolers get a discounted price and don't have to pay the initiation fee, so it was a great deal.  It's also a GREAT way for the little one to burn off a lot of that "cabin fever" energy that seems to get pent up during the winter months...


I've gotten back to eating healthy and have been looking through my cookbooks for some different recipes...just trying to liven things up and it's always fun to try something new....


This also seems to be the time of year for "flipping" through catalogs and magazines trying to bring color into my days.  I found this beauty in the new LL Bean catalog.  Very pretty, but "tres cher" as the French say......the colors are gorgeous though...


I've been thinking a lot about my maternal grandparents this week, so I thought I'd leave you with a picture of a lamp they received as a wedding gift some 70 odd years ago.......


May your day be blessed with fullness of heart...

HDP