Monday, October 18, 2010

The Clothes Hamper...

Dun...dun...dunnnnnnn...

Caution, the following story may not be suitable for young children......or those who don't believe in conspiracy theories...
Do you ever wonder what happens in the dark of the closet, after you've closed the lid on the dirty clothes hamper, and switched out the light?  I've wondered this at different times in my married life, but my senses have become more in-tune to the "goings-on" since I've started doing laundry on a daily basis. 

Quite simply, the dirty clothes are reproducing........like bunnies.  It's a conspiracy.....in theory.

OK, I'm really going to date myself, but do you remember the shampoo commercial on TV where they told two friends (about the wonderful product, I think it was Agree), and then she told two friends, and so on, and so on?

That's what's going on!  They are having a bash, a party of sorts, inviting their friends to my dirty clothes hamper and feasting on spaghetti sauce spills, popsicle drips, and orange Doritos dust.

I hope they know I'm onto them......and, I'm armed.......

Joy in a washing machine........I could be doing this by hand.

This has been a public service announcement........beep.

HDP