Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Craisin and Sunflower Salad

I'm pleased with my first day of the big diet.  I exercised like I wanted to and ate healthy - good start.   

The simple salad I made last night for dinner turned out really well, so I thought I'd share it with you.  The measurements are for an individual serving. 

  • 5 oz boneless/skinless chicken breast broiled and thinly sliced
  • 2-3 C (approx.) Spring Mix lettuce 
  • 2 T Craisins 
  • 1 T Sunflower Kernels 
  • 1/4 C Seasoned Croutons 
  • 2 T Kraft Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette

(My dinner salad had a total of 9 Weight Watcher points)


I just layered everything on individual plates and served with blueberry muffins.  

When I make this again, I'll add some grape or cherry tomatoes and maybe a little red onion. 

Joy in a successful first day!

HDP