Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Too Many Irons....

(or crochet hooks) in the fire.....

I'm usually a one project gal, but lately I've started juggling my crochet projects.


Currently, I have four projects "on the hook" so to speak.

I know that isn't a lot for many of you, but for a single minded/focused girl like me, it's a bunch!   

My first and biggest project right now is the Fireside Cheer that I've written about a couple of times.  I promised to have it  shipped by the end of November.  So far, I'm on track...


I'm also working on a scarf and hat set for a friend......


And, when I get tired of repeats, I head for a doily I'm working on as part of a CAL with some friends from "Country Crochet"....


As if that weren't enough, today I started another scarf.  An idea I'm playing around with.  I need to get my stitch count all worked out, but I think it is going to be pretty. (If it turns out, I'll post some pics and the pattern.)

Whew!  So, on the crochet front, things are hopping a little faster than I can keep up with.......but it's all good.  I mean, it's crochet!

Joy in it all!

HDP