Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm On The Hunt...

for a blue bedspread......

You would think a twin, blue, old-fashioned bedspread would be easy to find.  Wrong!  I went to four stores yesterday and completed numerous on-line searches for a simple blue bedspread to no avail.  Google, Yahoo, and ever faithful Amazon have been no help in my  pursuit for the unattainable prize.     

Now, if you want a character comforter, they are a dime a dozen.  Woody, Buzz, or Sponge Bob are around every heavily stocked corner.  But no navy, wedgewood, or light blue as far as the eye can see.....

Finally, after dinner last night, I headed to a Wally World (aka WalMart) that I typically don't frequent.  Fingers crossed and lucky rabbit's foot in hand, I found what I wanted!  Whew, what a relief.  Leave it to the giant super store to stock my highly sought after item.  May you rest in peace Sam Walton.

Said bedspread is in the washing machine as I write this post and will soon be adorning dear sons new bed. 

Joy in finding the simple, but obscure.   

(Oh, and just so you know, I don't really own a rabbit's foot.)  :-)

HDP