Friday, November 4, 2011

Vanna's Choice Contest


Lion Brand's Vanna's Choice Yarn and Michaels are teaming up again to have their ANNUAL CONTEST

I haven't read all the fine print, but it sounds like they will select finalists and then the projects with the highest number of votes will be the winners.

I made the above blanket a couple of years ago for a dear friend and "old" roomy.  I had hoped to enter it in the contest that year, but didn't complete it in time.  It's super heavy in the technique that was used and Vanna's Choice is an "aran" weight yarn; slightly heavier than worsted weight.

Even though I didn't finish it in time, I don't count it as loss since I made it for someone special.  Hopefully, she has relished many hours of cozy movies or just time relaxing under it's warmth. 

And...
there is always this year! 

:-)

Has anyone else seen this yet?  Any plans to enter? 

Something to think about.

Happy Friday!

HDP