Friday, November 11, 2011

Snow Flurries Predicted...


Last night at dinner, dear husband said, "You know, they are predicting snow flurries tonight." 

Hmmm...

What's a girl to do? 

I wrapped up my nightly chores, threw on my pajama's, turned on the gas logs, and grabbed my crochet.   


For a little while, it was just me and our extra-large house cat "Pebbles".  As you can see, she thoroughly enjoys the fireplace.  The "boys" were playing marbles in the other room and I was enjoying a little bit of quiet time.  No TV, no thoughts but for the next row's stitch pattern...

Dear hubby came in to join me a little later and turned on an historical war program, but I kept stitch'n...


I didn't see any snow flurries last night, but it sure was cold this morning; 28 degrees when I came downstairs. 

Snow flurries predicted again for tonight? 

I hope so! 

:-)

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

HDP