Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting Close to Midway...


The week has quickly blown by and it's already Thursday evening... 

I haven't had as much time to dedicate to the Basketweave Fisherman blanket this week, but I am making some progress; midway isn't too far in the distance. 

:-)

I've made it past another series of cables and am into the next basketweave section.  I think I'll block it before I put the fringe on it to give it a nice finished look.  Hopefully my sister will like it. 


On a different note...

It was a pretty day today, with the sun shining brightly in the sky.  I took advantage of the sunshine and had hubby grill out some burgers to go with a BLT salad for dinner.  Soon, the grill will have to be retired to the garage and we won't have another good hamburger until spring.  Burgers just don't taste the same cooked on the stove...

Beware the grocery stores this weekend, it's going to be a mad house.  I think I'll try to get most of my shopping done tomorrow evening and just have the few odds and ends to pick up next week.  I did get the prize purchase made though...

Ole Tom Turkey weighing in at 23 pounds. 


We'll be enjoying leftovers for a long, long, long time. 

Gobble, gobble...

HDP