Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rainy Day...


It's raining here in southern Ohio and I'm having a quiet morning...

I'm letting the little one sleep in.  Rest is one of the best medicines when you are feeling a little under the weather.  I hope he is feeling better today.

My Mom sent us a few thanksgiving books she found at the second hand book store where she volunteers.  I think I'll set aside the current chapter book I've been reading to dear son and start reading to him about the first thanksgiving. 

I started a new book (for myself) over the weekend, it's called Be Encouraged by Warren W. Wiersbe.  It's a commentary on 2 Corinthians.  We are doing a bible study in our Wednesday evening service on that chapter.  I thought it would be a good accompaniment.  

Quick clarification on my post the other day.  I'm not going to be entering the blanket I showed in this POST in the Vanna's Choice Contest.  I made that for someone a couple of years ago.  At the time, when I made it, I had wanted to submit it, but didn't meet the deadline.  I don't have the blanket any longer since I gifted it to a friend.  If I enter, I'll make a new blanket.

On a different note, Rie over at CraftyRie is in the process of creating a universal blog list for crafters.  Go over and check it out, lots of fun crafty blogs to get lost in...


I hope you have a good day today.  I think things will be quiet around here again today.  Just taking it easy.  Sometimes I think we get so wrapped up in our day-to-day lives and rushing here and there that we forget to breathe. 

Take care until next time.

HDP