Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday

We had a busy weekend with lots of errands on Saturday and then Sunday, we had hubby's company picnic at Coney Island.

Coney Island is a very old amusement park on the Ohio River.  It's never very crowded and you don't have to wait too long to ride their rides.  

It was an extremely hot afternoon, but we got in some putt-putt golf, 


and while putting on my best Tiger Woods impression...

I saw my first sign of Fall...


(can you see the little green acorn?)

Then the rain rolled in...


We rode the bumper cars and the Python roller coaster in the rain.  If it weren't for the little one, we would have left at the first drops of rain...

I'm prone to melting...

:-)

On the way home, we stopped and picked up a pizza from LaRosa's (this is the LaRosa's at the park prior to the downpour); best pizza in Cincinnati (IMHO).  

:-)


As soon as we got home, everyone put on their PJ's and we relaxed and ate our yummy pizza.  Double pepperoni...on top of the cheese.

Hope your week is off to a great start!  I'll post some more pics of my squares in the next couple of days.

Toodles for now...

HDP