Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Layered Scallops Tote

Layered Scallops Tote
Crochet World October 2012
designed by Heather Prusia

I'm so happy to share with you my latest pattern that has been published in October 2012 issue of Crochet World.  
(You have to scroll down a bit, it is toward the bottom.)

This project was a lot of fun to design and make.  It worked up quickly and is roomy enough to hold a medium sized crochet project or to carry books back and forth to the library.

I purchased the handles at JoAnn's.  They had a lot of neat ones to choose from, but I thought the wooden handles looked nice with the coffee colored yarn.  I used Red Heart Super Saver for the project; I like the wide variety of colors they offer.  

Time has gotten away from me and I haven't had as much time to devote to my crochet.  I have, however, read on-line that we are supposed to have a very cold winter this year.  Sounds like perfect weather for snuggling up by a warm fire with my favorite craft; crochet.

Take care,
Heather

P.S.  Doesn't look like the pattern has been added to Ravelry yet, but hopefully it will!

HDP