Thursday, August 9, 2012

Squares and a Walk


I'm six squares shy of a small lapghan.  And about 20 squares short for a nice size TV blanket.  I'll make the next six squares and see how the colors spread out...

- - - 

My son and I took a nice walk through the neighborhood this morning.  I like to get out and move a little each day.  We either take our bikes or go for a walk.  This morning we opted for a walk with our cameras.  

Want to take a glimpse of the sights we saw along the way?

We came across three bunnies...
playing in the ground cover...


We walked past one of my very favorite houses...


A lone daisy standing proud in the sunshine...


Men at work...


And a pretty cape cod style house nestled in the trees...


It's fun to take the camera, it makes you more aware of your surroundings.  I've walked the same stretch regularly for seven years, but taking the camera with me, always makes me look for something new.

On the crochet front, I'll let you know what I decide...

lapghan

OR

blanket

To Be Continued...

HDP