This is one of my son's favorite Christmas treats. We make them every year. Around Thanksgiving time, he starts to ask about them...
They are.....super-easy.....Almond Bark Pretzels.
What you'll need:
- Almond Bark Vanilla Flavored Coating
- Bag of small shaped pretzels (I think the traditional pretzel shape works best)
- Nonpareils Mix multi-colored dessert sprinkles (optional)
- Wax paper
- Follow the melting instructions on your Almond Bark (I use the microwave instructions)
- Dip the pretzels in to coat
- Drain excess coating from pretzel with a fork or tong
- Sprinkle with the nonpareils; if desired
- Place on wax paper to dry
- Put in a pretty bowl once the pretzels have hardened
This easy treat is complete in approx. 20 - 30 minutes and you don't even need to turn on the stove.
The best part is watching my son put on the sprinkles. :-)
Joy in a quick treat with minimal clean-up.