Monday, December 10, 2012

Special Time of Year

Krohn Conservatory; Cincinnati, OH  2012
Photo © 2010 Heather Prusia

This is such a special time of year.  

I always try to get the busyness out of the way early so there is quiet time to enjoy the season.

I finished up my Christmas shopping yesterday.  I still have cards to write and mail though.  Each year, I cut down on my card list.  People don't seem to send cards like they used to.

Hubby is going to be off work the last two weeks of the year.  It will be nice to have him home so we can do some fun things together as a family.  Festival of Lights, at the Cincinnati Zoo, is top on the list.  

On the crochet front, I've been playing with hook and yarn in my spare time and am happy in my craft.

I hope you are enjoying this special time of year.  

Relax with a cup of coffee or tea and reflect on the true meaning for the season.  Christmas, after all, starts with a capital "C".
(Christmas with a Capital C; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640116/)


10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

(Luke 2:10-11)


HDP