Saturday, December 22, 2012

Family Time


This week has been a nice week spent with my little family.

Mid-week we went to the Holiday Train Display at Union Terminal (lighting was really poor, so my photos didn't really turn out).


 While we were there, we saw the Imax movie Rocky Mountain Express.  The movie was educational and interesting although all those mountain peak scenes do make for a queasy stomach and I had to shut my eyes a few times throughout the movie.


Following the trains, we headed to the Cincinnati Zoo for their Festival of Lights.  

It was a perfect evening for it, not too cold, but cold enough to enjoy a cup of hot cocoa while we walked around.


We also did a little crafting this week.


Dear son and hubby were good sports and sewed along with me.  Hubby made a football ornament in Steeler colors and dear son made a heart ornament similar to mine (in the first photo above).  

As with all of you, things are busy and I won't be blogging much between now and the first of the year.

Thank you for following my blog in 2012 and for leaving your kind comments when you do.    

I leave you with wishes for a very Merry Christmas and blessings for a happy new year!


Heather