Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Plugging Away...


Well...
 I'd like to say that this is the scene in my home right now, but the truth of the matter is...

it is December 4th and the outdoor thermometer is reading 63 degrees.  (This photo was taken last year.)

Where is the cool crisp late-autumn air?  Where are the snow flurries and ice?  I do so miss the wintry precipitation that is supposed to be typical for this time of year.  Sigh...

Everyone in our house has been under the weather.  We are plowing through though.  Christmas break will be here before we know it.  We'll all get a nice, end-of-the-year, break in just a few short weeks.

I'm about done Christmas shopping; how about you?  I just need to get a few more things for hubby and then get the gifts wrapped.  One year, hubby and I waited to wrap gifts.  We ended up doing it on Christmas Eve.  I don't recommend that!  We learned our lesson early on in parenthood, wrap early and wrap often. 

:-)

Hope your preparations for the holidays are going great.  


HDP