Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Little Joy...


We should all do what, in the long run, gives us joy, even if it is only picking grapes or sorting the laundry.
- E.B. White -



I want to thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments on my Turning Leaves Scarf.  I haven't worn it yet, but look forward to cooler temps when I can wear the colorful scarf.  


Our little family just got back from western Pennsylvania after a brief, but nice visit with hubbies family.  

We did a little fishing on one of his sister's property, bought some Cortland apples at a fresh produce stand, and picked a few concord grapes to snack on.  And, last night, we even did a little deer spotting which was an adventure in itself since I'd never been before; it was fun!

It was nice to see family and catch up, but there's no place like home.

Next break Thanksgiving...

Hmmm, how many weeks away is that?

:-)

Hope your weekend was full of lifes' joys...
both great and small.

HDP