Monday, June 20, 2011

Weight Loss Chronicles

The "Weight Loss Chronicles" continue...


Not too much to report on the weight loss front.  I'm down a total of 17 pounds now since I started my journey.  It's coming off slowly, but surely.  


This weekend was a tough one though; we attended a family wedding out of town.  One of my all-time favorites is wedding cake.  Not sure what it is, but wedding cake always tastes extra special.  Plus, I had Chicken Cordon Bleu as my entree, which was yummy, but oh so fattening!


So, with our travel stops (can you say McDonald's coming and going),  the goodies at the wedding, eating out, and breakfast buffet at the hotel, I'm not anticipating a loss this week.  But, I'll take it in stride and keep on keeping on.  

And try to remember...


Consider the postage stamp:  its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.  
-Josh Billings-

:-)

HDP