Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Fisherman Wedding Afghan Tale is Complete!


The Fisherman Tale is now complete!


I just finished up the fringe on The Fisherman Wedding Afghan this morning...
just in the nick of time...
the wedding is THIS weekend!  

I wasn't sure if I'd get it complete in time.  But I finally got down to business and started making progress


I did end up blocking it as the popcorn stitch really "pulled" even with a larger hook.  Thankfully, I used a wool blend (Wool-Ease) and it blocked just fine...


I really enjoyed the challenge of it.  

 
 It rained all day yesterday, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to get any outdoor photos...
but thankfully, the sun came out today
and I was able to get in my "photo shoot".


I hope the bride and groom will enjoy their gift...
Whether they end up using it at the foot of their bed...
or to keep them warm as they watch a favorite movie and enjoy some shared popcorn...

As always best wishes to the happy couple and many blessings to them for a lifetime of happiness.

The End!
(But, another project is soon to follow!)
:-)

HDP