Sunday, June 12, 2011

Quietly Stitching...


What a beautiful afternoon we've had here!  

Dear husband decided to take the little one to the park this afternoon following lunch, so I took the opportunity to work on my crochet.  The temps are low today with little humidity, so I sat out on the deck with my feet propped up working on the Fisherman Wedding Afghan.  It was so peaceful out there, with a nice breeze blowing through the tops of the trees and my wind chimes softly tinkling...

As I crocheted, I took in the view of my impatiens, that are getting quite full and watched the sun make pretty dappled shapes on the lawn...


It was a nice way to spend a peaceful hour or so just....

quietly stitching...

My time is running low for completing the afghan and I'll be "burning the midnight oil" this week trying to wrap it up.  

I hope you are enjoying a peaceful Sunday afternoon doing the things you enjoy.

Blessings.

HDP