Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mosaic Work in Progress...


I started working on a new afghan project this past Saturday.  It's called Gingham Checks and is in Mosaic Magic by Lily Chin.  This is a pattern I haven't tried before and it just uses long double crochet stitches to form the "V" and drop stitch.  It kind of creates a trellis effect that I think is really pretty.


The pattern is worked in strips and then whip stitched together; I'll probably slip stitch the pieces together as I'd rather crochet than sew!  

:-)

I'm working on another project as well, so this is something that will just get done when it gets done; no rush.  


It's been an overcast day so far with thunderstorms predicted for this afternoon.  A perfect day for catching up on laundry and working with my hook and yarn.

If you haven't done so already, don't forget to sign up for my ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY; details can be found HERE

Blessings to you for a wonderful day!

HDP