Friday, June 24, 2011

Ducks in a Row...


I've been busy getting together my crochet projects to take along with me on vacation...


Getting my "ducks in a row"...

I think I'm all set now and ready for vacation to get here...

This latest project is is called Cozy Log Cabin and is from A Year of Afghans 1996...

I'm making this for one of my husband's nieces as a house warming gift.  She and her family just moved into a new home.  I wasn't crocheting when she got married, so wanted to make an afghan for her.  I'm trying to match colors she uses in her home...


I may play around with the placement of the colors, but still keeping the darker on one side and the lighter on the other as is traditional with the log cabin squares (at least what I've seen).  

This is my test square.  It's a fairly large square and mine measures 11 x 11 inches. 

I now have three projects rounded up to take with me...

Come on vacation, I'm impatiently patiently waiting!

I've got my ducks in a row.

:-)

HDP