Friday, October 12, 2012

Sloppy Joe's and Other Stuff...


Fall is here, I've gotten out the warmer clothes and have on a nice comfy sweat suit right now.  

:-)

My menu's have changed too with the cooler weather and today I've got Sloppy Joe's in the crock pot.  This recipe is really, really good and I highly recommend it.  I don't use the mix, I use her suggested seasonings instead.  The house smells great and I can't wait for dinner.  

I've been busy working on my in-law's Christmas blanket.  I was getting close to the repeat section, and decided I didn't like the way the stitches were looking with the J hook.  So, I got out a smaller one and started over.  So far, I'm liking it much better.  I'll get some pictures up once I get a little further along.

We had a bit of a scare last weekend with dear husband.  This week has been full of medical tests for him.  Thankfully, it doesn't appear to be anything serious.  For family and friends who were aware of the situation, we thank you for your prayers.  

God is good; all the time.

Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.  
Psalm 116:5
(KJV)

I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend with my family.

Hope your weekend is blessed!
Heather


HDP