Friday, August 5, 2011

A Sense of Accomplishment


I finally have a sense of accomplishment.  

:-)

My crochet mojo has been out the window lately.  Summer has us out of our usual routine and outdoors more, which doesn't leave a lot of time for my crochet.  

I wanted to do something quick, that I knew I could complete in a couple of days.  Yes, it took me two days to complete two dishcloths!  But I did it!  LOL!


This is my 29 Stitches Dishcloth minus the reverse single crochet in the final round.  I got the cotton at WalMart marked down to .99 cents.  I thought it was cheery and "kitcheny".  

I made these for my sis, whose dishwasher is broken, so they are back to hand washing dishes for a family of four.  I'll give these to her the next time I see her.  

It's Friday and the weekend is upon us.  
I hope you have a great one!

HDP