Friday, April 29, 2011

My Week in Review...


We've had another rainy week, but look what I saw yesterday evening as I was peeking out the window...It's been a long time since I've seen a rainbow...

Local reports say that we may have a record for all time rainfall within a month's time...


We are getting close to the end of the school year.  We just have six weeks left and I'm looking forward to the break.  Our weekly reading book was on Noah....very appropriate with all our rain.  This is one of the little pictures dear son drew...He likes to draw at the table before breakfast while he waits for me to fix his egg and toast...


I did enjoy a few coffee breaks throughout the week with my favorite coffee Starbucks Cafe Verona (decaf) sweetened with hazelnut flavoring.  In the background are a few of the African Flowers I've made.  I've since put those on hold for another project though...  


The little one and hubby have been working on putting together these dinosaurs in the evenings; aren't they cool?  I bought the kit at Michael's, they had all sorts of different ones for $2 and $3 each and of course I had a coupon...never leave home without one! 

:-)

It's been a quiet week with lots of indoor activities.  Looking forward to the weekend and what new adventures it may bring.

Happy Friday!

HDP