Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vintage Horizontal Stripe...


It's still a work in progress, but I wanted to get some pictures of the colors in the light...


We had a sunny day today, but the temperatures remained cool.  That's OK, because I'm starting to see some life pop up out of the ground!


Isn't it exciting!  After what has seemed like such a long winter.....


We are going to be a bit out of our routine this week...
My sister and her little ones will be coming over late tomorrow morning.  Their electric will be turned off all day due to some work they are having done.  I know the boys will have a ball playing together though...


Joy in the greens springing up from the ground, that brought a smile to my face and brightened my day.  

I hope Spring is putting a "spring" in your step!

:-)

HDP