Sunday, March 6, 2011

Balmy 35 degrees...


The temperatures stayed cool today.  Right now it's a balmy 35 degrees.  Our obscure sun is setting on the day that was mostly highlighted by shades of gray...  

I stayed warm this afternoon though, working on dear sons new blanket.  I think I've made some decent progress over the weekend.  It's for the little guys twin bed, so I still have a way to go...


We have a few signs of spring, despite today's temperatures, as I noticed buds forming on our weeping cherry tree out front...


It's dark outside now...but, next week we'll have a little extra light at the end of the day with daylight savings time and setting our clocks forward.  

A quiet Sunday evening and I'm wondering what's on Masterpiece Theater tonight?  I'll have to go check.

Wishing you a pleasant evening...

HDP