Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thankful....


Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.
 
 - Henry Van Dyke - 


Hubby brought me flowers yesterday on his way home from work.  

Our house is still turned in-side-out from the plumbing incident.  Good news though, the plumbing leak has been repaired, the walls are dry, and the dry wall workers will be here tomorrow to start patching the holes in my walls.

Dear son is starting to feel better, I'm happy to see his little perky self return. 

Due to the down time we've had this week, I've been able to get in a nice amount of crochet time.  I finished the back of the Dainty Mesh Vest.  It moved really quickly.  I'm used to making afghans that usually take a month or two to complete...
tomorrow, I'll start one of the sides...


Grateful for the little things that mean so much.  

HDP