Monday, March 21, 2011

Progress Report...


Well, here is my progress so far on the Dainty Mesh Vest.  This is the back of the vest up to the arms.  Next row will start my decreases.  It took several attempts to get it to the point where I was satisfied with it.  I think acrylic yarn is much more "forgiving" than cotton.


I really do like the yarn though, it's very nice to work with, not splitty at all.  And, the soft green color reminds me of spring!  

:-)

Speaking of yarn, my order from Joanne's arrived this afternoon!  Yeah!  I think I'll work on dear son's blanket this evening once I get him settled in bed. He's still not feeling well, and spent most of the day lounging on the sofa.  Hope the little guy feels better tomorrow.


Joy in yarn, and crochet, and hobby time, and crochet hooks, and pattern books, and more!


HDP