Friday, December 31, 2010

Little Update...

I wanted to give a little update on the Eugene Throw I've been working on...

With Christmas, and doing things with the family, I haven't had a whole lot of time to crochet...but, I'm grabbing a row here and there when I can...


It's been a lot of fun to watch the cables emerge from the yarn......to watch them join, intertwine and become individual lines again....it's a kind of dance......a rhythm of movement.....poetry of sorts...
 

Crochet is my art....so please bear with me.....

:-)

All romantic notions aside, it is very stubborn to photograph.  

Or, it could be my color of yarn....

Maybe once the weather turns, and it's not so wet outside, I'll be able to get some better photos in a daylight setting.  

Until then, Joy in a little progress and enjoying a beautiful project.

HDP