Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Things


It's been a beautiful day here in Southern Ohio.

It feels more like May than late March.  I've got the windows wide open and the little one and I both have on shorts.

I went out for a bit this afternoon and snapped a few spring photos.  Our dogwood and red bud are in bloom, they look so pretty next to each other.


Of course the daffodils have been out for a week or so...


And, look how much my little mailbox area has come to life in just a few days!


I've been playing with yarn, making motifs to my hearts content, but not quite satisfied with one yet.  

This weekend we'll either be painting or working in the yard; depending on the weather.  

We need to have a big load of mulch delivered, but will wait until I get my flowers to plant.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

HDP