Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Snow Has Melted


Well, I'm very happy to announce that the snow we got yesterday has quickly melted.  

On our school break today, I headed out into the sunshine to inspect the progress of my early blooms.  Looks like progress is being made on the daffodils in the backyard...

and in the front.


My pretty dogwood has some nice buds forming on it too.  


Isn't springtime filled with anticipation?

Not much progress has been made on my mosaic afghan.  I'm still working on the middle section.  I'll get some pictures of it in the next couple of days.

Looks like warmer temps for the rest of the week.  Hopefully the only precipitation we'll be seeing will soon be making the flowers bloom.

"I love spring anywhere, 
but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden."
Ruth Stout

HDP