Friday, January 13, 2012

A Touch of Winter and An Update


We had a little bit of snow yesterday,
which I was so glad to see...


I know I'm in the minority when I say, "I love the snow."  
But, I so enjoy the look of a few good inches blanketing the ground making everything look fresh and clean.  Just give me one good snow storm and I'll be content.  

I have big plans this afternoon (and weekend)....


...it involves all those ends; weaving them in.  
I have one side complete.  I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that I'll be able to start on the border this weekend sometime.  We'll have to see how time plays out.  

I hope your Friday is going well and that your weekend is off to a great start.  I'm looking forward to another relaxing one....

After the holidays, it's nice to slow down...
and...
breath.

Take care!

HDP