Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Graph Crochet


I'm taking an on-line class on graph crochet that Crochetville is offering.  I like taking their classes, they are reasonably priced, I think the one I'm taking was $15, and since it's on-line, you can check in when it's convenient for you.  

This is a tulip from this FREE PATTERN.  Then the pattern calls for surface crochet around the edges of the flower.  I was having so much fun with the surface crochet, that I got a little carried away and did three rounds.

:-)

I've played around with graph crochet before, but my yarn kept getting tangled as I would switch colors, so I got frustrated with it and put it aside.  I'm sure I could find it somewhere in my yarn closet if I looked hard enough.

:-)


What are you crocheting?  

I haven't selected a large crochet project to really dig into yet.  I will though, I'm sure!  

Joy in expanded horizons.

HDP