Monday, April 11, 2011

My Weekend...

 
A little of this and a little of that...

Saturday, it rained most of the day, which was really fine with me.  We had some nice family time in the afternoon, then I was able to get in a little of my hobby time...


This is the back and the right side of the Dainty Mesh Vest.  I'm very pleased with this so far and hope that it all goes together nicely.  I'm hoping to start working on the left side sometime this afternoon.

Sunday, after church and lunch, our little family headed out to the park and did one of the "fitness trails" they have.  


Dear son and hubby enjoyed the calisthenics, I goofed around with those, but did enjoy the walk and looking for pretty little wild flowers along the way...


Today, it's a rainy-rainy day, but I have plenty to keep me busy.  I'm going to try to get the chores done early in the week as Thursday is a special day for me....I'll be turning 45...I can't believe it.  Hubby is going to take off from work and we have a fun day planned.  I'm looking forward to it. 

Hope you have a great week!  :-)

HDP