Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project No. 2 - Stash Busting


I started working on Project No. 2 on my stash busting journey.  

It's a small project, but it's using yarn I already have.


It's a baby blanket.

Our church has a Sanctity of Life Sunday coming up soon.  They will be collecting items to donate to one of the local pregnancy care centers; diapers, formula and layette items.  

I wish I had thought of it sooner and could have made more blankets to donate.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get a couple made in time.

I'm using more I Love This Yarn from my stash.  I must have REALLY loved this yarn at one time, because I have a lot of it to use.  

Hope your week is going well.  I've been busy with school and keeping the house running.  Hubby has been sick and I'm hoping he'll be feeling better soon.  He's been working long hours at work and then being sick on top of things makes for a tired man.  He's a hard worker and I'm very thankful for him.

Our snow is melting here, but I'm sure the cold temperatures will be back before we get a true spring.

Happy trails!
Heather