Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Friday, February 17, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Saturday, February 11, 2012
- I was in a General Electric (GE) TV commercial back in the early 1990's. I was an engineer in the commercial and got to have my hair and make-up done. My 15 minutes of fame as the saying goes. That's me standing by the mock-up of the GE engine.
- When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a princess.
- I have a twin sister, fraternal, who, aside from my husband, is one of my best friends.
- I've lost 30 pounds since spring of last year; yay me! :-)
- I was on the drill team in high school (that's me and my sister all those years ago; I'm on the left.)
- I love to swim and when I was young, probably had gills.
- I love to crochet! (So that might be something you already know, but I'm running out of things to say.)
With all sincerity, I thank each of the ladies for thinking of me.
- Sarah at Sarah's Sweethearts
- Mia at Mia's Country Living
- Kris at Simplify
- JoAnn at JoAnn's Creativity Blog
- Tammy at T's Daily Treasures
- Barbara at Crochet: Made in K-town
- Caroline at The Kansas Hooker
- Teresa at Diddle Daddle Designs
- Shani at Happiest at Home
- Tina at Morningstar Academy
- Gillian at Eclectic Me
- Olga at Lacy Crochet
- Holly Louise at Crafty Holly Louise
Friday, February 10, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Monday, February 6, 2012
Last Friday evening, I headed out to Joann's to get a change of scenery. I was armed with coupons I'd received in the mail recently, but I didn't have any intentions of buying anything.
Famous last words.
I found this really pretty cotton yarn on sale and the colors reminded me of spring. Since it doesn't look like we are going to get any snow this winter, I guess I'll start "daydreaming" about spring. Hence my new dishcloths. See below for my Daydreaming Dishcloth pattern.
Click on PRINT FRIENDLY to print your copy of the pattern.