Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thank you!


I'm honored!



TO ME!  

So based on the "rules" of the award, I'm to tell you seven things about myself that you may not know; here we go!


  • I was in a General Electric (GE) TV commercial back in the early 1990's.  I was an engineer in the commercial and got to have my hair and make-up done.  My 15 minutes of fame as the saying goes.  That's me standing by the mock-up of the GE engine.  


    • When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a princess.  
    • I have a twin sister, fraternal, who, aside from my husband, is one of my best friends.

    • I've lost 30 pounds since spring of last year; yay me!  :-)
    • I was on the drill team in high school (that's me and my sister all those years ago; I'm on the left.)

    • I love to swim and when I was young, probably had gills.
    • I love to crochet!  (So that might be something you already know, but I'm running out of things to say.)


    With all sincerity, I thank each of the ladies for thinking of me.

    Now to pass on the award!  

    Please note, if you don't accept awards on your blog, that's OK, I just want you (and others) to know I enjoy reading your blog.

    1. Sarah at Sarah's Sweethearts
    2. Mia at Mia's Country Living
    3. Kris at Simplify
    4. JoAnn at JoAnn's Creativity Blog
    5. Tammy at T's Daily Treasures
    6. Barbara at Crochet:  Made in K-town
    7. Caroline at The Kansas Hooker
    8. Teresa at Diddle Daddle Designs
    9. Shani at Happiest at Home
    10. Tina at Morningstar Academy
    11. Gillian at Eclectic Me
    12. Olga at Lacy Crochet
    13. Holly Louise at Crafty Holly Louise

    Like I said earlier, if you don't accept awards on your blog, that's OK.  

    If you do, pass on the love!

    HDP