Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ladies' Night


Tonight I'm hosting a small ladies group get together in my home.  

I made some raspberry thumbprint cookies to serve and I'll be making a TACO DIP before everyone gets here.  This dip is really good and I highly recommend it.  

The RASPBERRY THUMBPRINT COOKIES are actually a Christmas cookie that I make every year.  But with the raspberry jam, I thought they looked festive for Valentines Day as well.  


My sweet sister stopped by yesterday and brought me the pretty Chrysanthemum.  It made my day.  Yellow is such a cheerful color.  

Not sure how many will be here, but if no one shows, the house got a good (and much needed) scrub down.  

:-)


"Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them."
- Count Leo Tolstoy -


HDP