Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful


With Thanksgiving fast approaching, the month of November is often a time of reflection.  A time to remember the things in your life for which you are thankful.

Two of my biggest blessings are in this photo taken three falls ago; my husband and my son.

I'm so grateful for them; a hardworking and dedicated husband, and a dear son who says, "Mommy, sometimes I don't like to go to bed because then I don't get to see your beautiful face."  Such sweetness, it pierces the heart.

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it.  It's more than a meal, it's a time to remember the people in your life that make life meaningful.  A time to be thankful for the provisions in which we've been blessed.


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."
- Fredrick Koeing - 

HDP