Wednesday, May 30, 2012

End of May


It's hard to believe the month of May is coming to a close.  This spring has flown by.  

My mom was here for about 5 days and we enjoyed some quality time together.  We had a picnic lunch one day at Eden Park in downtown Cincinnati.



Dear son had fun looking for 4-leaf clover while Mom and I unpacked the lunches...


We are in our final week of school, Yippee!  We joined a pool by us and signed the little one up for swim lessons.  He had just started swimming at the end of the season last year.  Hopefully he'll pick it right back up and will soon be swimming like a fish.

I got my digital subscription to Crochet World yesterday.  There are some really pretty things in there to make.  I really like the boy's sweater and may make it for the little one for fall.  I'll have to check my yarn stash to see what I have on hand.

Hope you enjoyed a great Memorial Day.  
Counting my blessings.

HDP