Monday, October 17, 2011

It was a Gorgeous Day


After lunch yesterday afternoon, I went out on the deck and worked on my CAL scarf.  It was a gorgeous day.  The sun was warm without being hot, and there was a wonderful autumn breeze rustling what was left of the leaves on the trees.

I started my scarf yesterday and have just been crocheting a row here and there in the car to our different destination spots over the weekend...


It was so peaceful sitting on the deck with hook and yarn even if it was for just 20 or 30 minutes before the "boys" came out to see what I was up to...and all progress came abruptly to a halt.  

:-)

But, it's longer now than when I started...


P.S.  Every time I take a picture on the old patio table I think, "I really need to get out some spray paint and give this 'ole' thing a face lift."  But it does have a vintage charm to it with it's nicks, paint chips and wear... 

Happiness in a few minutes of peaceful crochet.  

HDP